If you are interested in starting a business, have an existing business, would like to consolidate a business idea, or are just interested in learning more about entrepreneurship, this workshop is for you.
This workshop will give you an understanding of:
- The difference between a hobby and a business
- How to assess the overall strength of your business or business idea
- Your role in the business
- The importance of effective business partnerships and how to connect
Following the workshop, referral into the SSI IgniteAbility® program is available for one-on-one free support for workshop participants ready to start their small business or consolidate an existing one.
There are 3 workshop options:
This workshop would suit a person with a disability (including mental ill health) who:
- has a business idea
- has an existing small business and is looking for extra support
- does not have a business idea but is interested in learning about what it would take to start a small business
Or a person who:
- is the carer/family member of a person with a disability
- wants to start a business to support people with disabilities